- Wake MM – Round 7 New Aff – Marijuana Emissions - Plan The United States federal government should substantially increase restrictions on private sector greenhouse-gas emissions from marijuana growing operations in the United States, including requiring the use of carbon-free electricity sources for growing operations.
- Round 7 New Affs - Georgetown LiKe Michigan DM Wake MM Wake SA Baylor BC Dartmouth EX
- Wake MM – New Aff Round 4 – HVDC - HVDC Plan The United States federal government should substantially increase restrictions on private sector greenhouse gas emissions from high-voltage alternate current lines in the United States. The United States federal government should restrict private sector electricity transmission to exclusively utilizing high-voltage direct current lines through federal rights-of-way. Funding and enforcement will be provided as appropriate.
- Round 4 New Affs - More details to follow…. Berkeley GW Weber GT Michigan KP Michigan GW Wake AS West Georgia CC Kansas HW Gonzaga SW Wake MM Southern Cal BL Wayne State HC
- Wake Forest MM – New Aff – Round 2 - Plan The United States federal government should substantially increase long-term restrictions on the total amount of carbon dioxide emissions allowed for private-sector produced, domestic military facility use energy in the United States and require the use of small modular nuclear reactors to meet emissions controls requirements under Federal Acquisitions Regulations.
- Rounds 1 & 2 New Affs - Pittsburgh CR Michigan GW Baylor SW Trinity SY Indiana HF Wake MM George Mason BH Emory DP Arizona State RF Emory KG Kentucky BT