- Michigan DM – Doubles New Aff – Biomass - 1ac plan The United States federal government should substantially increase restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions in the heating sector, adopt a Renewable Thermal Standard, require that wood biomass production meet Biomass Harvesting Guidelines, allow biomass from federal lands to qualify for Renewable Identification Number credits, and substantially increase restrictions on carbon dioxide emissions from biomass […]
- Doubles New Affs - Northwestern EC Michigan DM Gonzaga JS
- Michigan DM New Aff Round 8 – Nitrogen - 1AC Plan The United States federal government should establish a domestic climate policy including substantially increasing Clean Air Act restrictions on private sector emissions of nitrous oxide in the United States.
- Round 7 New Affs - Georgetown LiKe Michigan DM Wake MM Wake SA Baylor BC Dartmouth EX
- Michigan DM – New Aff Round 3 – Feed-in Tarrifs - Plan The United States federal government should establish a domestic climate policy that mandates the fifty states have renewable portfolio standard programs, which, at a minimum, qualify energy generated from feed-in tariffs as eligible to meet program standards.
- Round 3 New Affs - Michigan DM Kentucky AN Baylor SW Dartmouth VV Missouri State BR Kentucky BT