- Kentucky BT New Aff Round 6 – Biomass - plan The United States federal government should no longer include biomass, bioenergy, and biogenic waste incineration as carbon-neutral for the purpose of restrictions on emissions in the United States, and should substantially restrict said emissions.
- Round 6 New Affs - Emory GK Kansas HW Kentucky BT Northern Iowa MK Wyoming CH Mary Washington CL (“New-ish”) Trinity KD UNLV KA Wake AS Gonzaga SJ (New Advantage)
- Kentucky AN & BT – New Aff – Round 3 - Plan – 1AC The United States federal government should substantially increase emission limits for light-duty passenger vehicles in the United States and give credits for vehicles designed to encourage ride sharing, eco-driving, platooning and electrification.
- Round 3 New Affs - Michigan DM Kentucky AN Baylor SW Dartmouth VV Missouri State BR Kentucky BT
- Rounds 1 & 2 New Affs - Pittsburgh CR Michigan GW Baylor SW Trinity SY Indiana HF Wake MM George Mason BH Emory DP Arizona State RF Emory KG Kentucky BT
- Kentucky BT – New Aff Round 1 – Electricity - Plan The United States federal government should substantially increase restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions from electricity generated for sale in investment-scale markets, prioritizing flexible and low-carbon resources.