- Kansas HW Octafinals – Datacenters - Plan Plan: The United States federal government should apply Section 111 of the Clean Air Act to greenhouse gas emissions of commercial data centers and remove the Energy Management Requirement exemption under the Energy Policy Act for the greenhouse gas emissions of National Security Agency data centers.
- Octafinals New Affs - Berkeley MS Kansas HW Georgetown KnLo
- Kansas HW New Aff Rd 6 – Clean Air Act - Plan The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals should find that state environmental agencies are legally responsible for enforcement of emissions restrictions in the Clean Air Act, providing injunctive relief in instances of non-compliance.
- Kansas HW New Aff – Rd 6 – Streaming - Cites coming soon…
- Round 6 New Affs - Emory GK Kansas HW Kentucky BT Northern Iowa MK Wyoming CH Mary Washington CL (“New-ish”) Trinity KD UNLV KA Wake AS Gonzaga SJ (New Advantage)
- Kansas HW – New Aff Round 4 – Direct Air - Plan The United States federal government should restrict domestic climate engineering methods that emit greenhouse gases, find that direct air capture is the only legal and viable route for climate engineering, and fully fund, develop and domestically deploy direct air capture of carbon. The federal government should store captured carbon in sandstone reservoirs in deep […]
- Round 4 New Affs - More details to follow…. Berkeley GW Weber GT Michigan KP Michigan GW Wake AS West Georgia CC Kansas HW Gonzaga SW Wake MM Southern Cal BL Wayne State HC