- Georgetown Finals Aff - Plan The United States federal government should create is a substantive obligation in NEPA to evaluate downstream emissions from polluting activities and that climate change is a sufficient basis to reevaluate pollution standards in response to local and transnational soft legal mechanisms.
- Georgetown LoKn Semis Aff – Batteries - Plan The United States federal government should substantially increase vehicle GHG emissions standards by including downstream electricity use and battery production based on a lifecycle assessment.
- Georgetown KnLo Aff Quarters – CCS - Plan The United States federal government should substantially increase restrictions on coal plants through performance standards for carbon capture and sequestration and expedite the approval and licensing of CCS projects in the United States.
- Georgetown KnLo Octafinals – Marine Speed - Plan The United States federal government should substantially increase restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions from marine vessels by reducing the maximum allowable speed of marine vessels transiting United States territory.
- Octafinals New Affs - Berkeley MS Kansas HW Georgetown KnLo
- Georgetown LoKn & LiKe New Aff Round 5 – Electricity Trading - Plan The United States federal government should restrict emissions from the electricity sector through marginal cost pollution pricing in wholesale markets and facilitate a trading market for sellers of distributed energy resources.
- Round 5 New Affs - Berkeley GW (New Advantage) Georgetown LoKn Georgetown LiKe Georgia AR Missouri State BR (New Advantage) Dartmouth EX Wichita State OS Texas KS